Our policies and general information:
• Applicable sales tax and an 18% service charge is added to all catering orders.
• We accept Visa & Mastercard
• Delivery of alcoholic beverages, mixes, soft drinks and ice to your event is an additional charge. A professional bartending staff is paid directly by client. We Cater To You does not accept on site staff provided by the client with the exception of bartenders associated with a licensed and bonded alcoholic beverage provider.
• A deposit of $500 is required to reserve the date of your event and will be applied to the balance due. The deposit is refundable up to forty-five days (45) prior to the event date.
• We will be happy to arrange for any rentals or floral that you may require, which will be billed to you directly.
• Rental returns, which include linens, tableware, glassware, tables, and chairs, are required to be picked up by the rental company the day following the event. It is the responsibility of the client to make those items available for pick up. We can also arrange for tent set up.
• Final numbers of guests must be confirmed one week before the event date.
• Final payment is due the day of the event...exceptions to the final payment due date are weddings in which three quarters of the bill is paid in full one week prior to the wedding. The final balance is paid the day of the wedding.
• Service staff is available at $30.00 per staff, with a four (4) hour minimum, portal to portal, and chef services are $40.00 per chef. Staff should arrive approx. two hours prior to your guest arrival, pending the service you have chosen. Our service staff will take care of the delivery, set up of the event, execution of the event and the clean up. Pending the number of guests will determine the staff needed for the event.
• All facility use charges are responsibility of client.
• All policies are subject to change without notice.